DevOps is the solution to problems posed by the old software development models. It is designed to support fast-paced and iterative development to reduce the time-to-market for the software. It incorporates a methodology that mitigates the drawbacks posed by the old ways of building software. It is the modern way to build software and is getting adopted by businesses across the globe as they see the numerous benefits it offers.
We at AudvikLabs have experts with more than a decade of experience in this area, our teams are led by certified DevOps instructors with experience working in multiple industries. We have helped our clients with their DevOps journey by defining a strategic plan, followed by training their employees on the toolchain used in DevOps. Various individuals and teams involved in the DevOps process can use intuitive interfaces to call on the aspects of the tooling they require, without having to understand how the entire toolchain works.
Why DevOps is Needed
Organizations that have not adopted for DevSecOps are facing challenges in terms of longer development cycles, and gaps due to a lack of integration. Out of the many challenges, some of them are listed below:
- The continued existence of silos between different teams i.e., software development, business, and IT.
- Lack of innovation due to the absence of the agile development model.
- Lack of acceptance of the complete value chain offered by the continuous delivery tools.
- Continued involvement of stakeholders at the later stage resulting in delays due to non-alignment.
- Lack of communication leads to gaps in the software development lifecycle.
DevSecOps is the solution to all these issues. It is a combination of development, security, and operations, it leverages collaboration, monitoring, tool-chain pipelines, automation, and Cloud adoption. With our DevOps as a service offering, we ensure rapid onboarding of applications by automating the end-to-end delivery pipeline and facilitating continuous integration and development across leading cloud platforms.
- WE KNOW WHAT WE DO: Our DevOps team has significant expertise in designing and implementing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) for software development. Utilizing the best CI platforms (Jenkins/Hudson) and orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.), allows us to improve the quality of software and provide a reduction in delivery time.
- WE OPTIMIZE: We automate end-to-end delivery pipelines across cloud platforms for faster time to market, increased efficiency, and reduced cost. Our DevOps solutions help organizations to align with their goals, rapidly and reliably, producing high-quality software-based products and services.
- WE ASSESS and SECURE: We begin with the assessment of your current DevOps practices, then we set up the automation and use the best tools for process transformation for the management of the delivery pipeline. While automating the pipeline, we prevent risks & increase productivity by using our robust ecosystem of open-source & licensed tools.
- WE SUPPORT: Apart from automating your processes, we manage the health of your continuous delivery pipeline. We take care of release management, continuous deployment, replica environment, new server setup, change management, and performance optimization on an ongoing basis.
Our DevOps Services
A successful DevOps implementation is based on four key building blocks Develop, Build and Test, Deploy, Operate, and Monitor. With our DevOps framework, we help our customers build a robust environment to support the integration of DevOps ways of working into their ecosystem.
Planning & Assessment
We create a DevOps Assessment roadmap by visualizing the desired state and identifying the KPIs we can track.
Pilot Framework Creation
We leverage and integrate your existing tools with our robust ecosystem of open-source and licensed software.
DevOps Process Implementation
We proceed with the analysis, design, building, automation, and implementation of the DevOps framework.
We bridge the Dev-Ops gap through continuous development, continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
We automate the entire pipeline from code generation to production, covering builds, test cases, quality checks, security, and more.
We run DevSecOps to execute end-to-end security integration through the ‘Security as Code’ mechanism.
Benefits Of DevSecOps
Using DevOps tools has several advantages that include accelerated delivery, improved software quality, and reduced project costs. Other benefits of DevSecOps are listed below:
- Centralized Log Management
- Version Management and Control
- 24/7 tracking and monitoring
- Automated Environment provisioning
- Virtualization of data, infrastructure, and services.
- Continuous configuration automation at network, server, storage, and software levels
- End-to-end infrastructure management
- Deployment and release orchestration
- Continuous Delivery pipeline automation and optimization
- Test automation underpinned by our custom QA automation framework
- Infrastructure security, including automated code quality control
- Reduced Costs of development
DEVOPS TOOLS AND PLATFORM
Get Started Now
We at AudvikLabs offer the best DevOps services for your business requirements with cost-effective solutions.
For more information please write to us at BD@Audviklabs.com or give us a call +91 80-43779824
Why Choose AudvikLabs?
- We offer a very economical and cost effective option for your DevOps projects.
- Adept subject experts who have worked with significant expertise in designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for Software Development.
- Provision of a multitude of CI platforms and orchestration tools to choose from.
- Optimization of end-end delivery pipelines thereby resulting in increased efficiency and reduced operative costs.
- Availability of continuous health management of your delivery pipeline even after implementation of the program.